Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ouh, maafkan ku





I'm about to make another mistake
I can't help thinking to myself 
what if my time would end today, today, today,
Can I guarantee that I will get another chance 
before it's too late, too late, too late

Oh Allah, you're the most forgiving
Forgive Me




Am I out of my mind?
What did I do?
Oh, I feel so bad


I know, Oh Allah, you're the most forgiving
and that you promised to always be there 
when I call upon you
So now I'm standing here ashamed of all the mistakes I've commited
Please don't turn me away
and hear my prayer when I ask you to




Allah, 
Janganlah kau biarkan kami berputus asa daripada rahmatMu,
Kerana rahmatMu tidak pernah putus2 kpd hamba2Mu,



Ops, saya takde bakat nak buat ayat-ayat bunga. Sebab tu saya suka kopipasta je. 
Yang english tu, lirik lagu dari pakcik maher zain.Yang ayat comel tu plak, saya amik dari adek AfiqahRahim :)







No comments: